This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and to enable us to remember you. We use this information to improve and personalize your browsing experience, as well as for analysis and indicators regarding our visitors both on this website and in other media.
Faithful to our corporate mission and our values of proximity, we want to promote constructive and authentic interactions with our own publics. In this context, we fully subscribe to the spirit of Canada’s Anti-Spam Law. We are therefore committed to sending you relevant and enlightening communications and invitations, which will be delivered to you in a timely manner. You can ask to be removed from our mailing list at any time or change your personal preferences.
All content on this website is protected by copyright. Text and images may not be reproduced without the written consent of GROUPE CONSEIL PROXIBA INC.
This website contains links to external sites. We do everything we can to ensure the quality of these sources, but PROXIBA can in no way be held legally responsible for any external content.
We are committed to responding to any message sent to us via one of our digital platforms (website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) within four business hours.
- You may post to social media content and comments related to PROXIBA and its publications or public relations, or which are of interest to the PROXIBA community.
- We accept the publication of links to external content, but PROXIBA will not be held responsible for the content of external websites and reserves the right to deactivate any external link that would contravene this netiquette.
- It is prohibited to “spam,” troll or publish the same content repeatedly.
- Do not share advertising content or calls to action other than in connection with the activities and publications of PROXIBA and / or its partners.
- Show the same respect in your online conversations as you would face-to-face. Vulgar, obscene or malicious language and content will not be tolerated.
- Words written in capital letters can be interpreted as aggressiveness or bullying. As a result, all comments written in capital letters will be deleted.
- Your content will be automatically deleted if it contains any of the following: Pornographic or sexually explicit content; hate speech, racist, sexist, homophobic comments; threats or harassment; personal attacks, insults or defamatory content; incitement to commit a criminal act.
- Please respect the privacy of others by not including any personal information, such as a phone number or e-mail address, or private conversation in your content.
- Do not impersonate another person and do not use multiple accounts or aliases.
- PROXIBA reserves the right, without any obligation to do so, to supervise and moderate comments posted on its Facebook page or on its other properties on social media. Any comments that do not comply with netiquette may be deleted and their author may be excluded from the page.
- PROXIBA reserves the right to modify this netiquette at its sole discretion and without notice.